Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm Two!

Here I am with my new Nemo Magic Coloring book from Gramma and Papa Nuytten. I LOVED it!
I also got these cool new Dora the Explorer shades. Don't I look fab?
We celebrated Grandpa's birthday, too. He read me a book about the ABCs. I know all my letters now, except W is pretty hard to say.
Auntie Lori, Uncle Josh and my cousins Lilly and Kellen came all the way from Sioux Falls to play with me. Here's Kellen and I playing with my doll house.
Here's my cake that mommy made for me. It was delicious. I had 2 slices on my birthday. All of these people came to celebrate with me: Grandma and Grandpa Pilney; Grandma and Grandpa Nuytten; Josh, Lori, Lilly and Kellen Nuytten; Auntie Jeannie, Uncle Steve, Cousins Rachel and Harrison Worthman; Auntie Diana and Cousin Lydia Lerbs; Beth, Jason and Jimmy Friedrichs; and Amy and Paul Wolvert. It was so FUN! I was spoiled by everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Natalie. You are getting to be such a little girl. Your mom is quite the martha Stewert with her pretty birthday cake!