Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun on the Farm!

Last weekend I went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Nuytten on their farm while Mommy and Daddy had a weekend to themselves. I got to golf a little, and here I am discovering a web with dew on it in the morning. I liked to poke them all. I really liked playing with this old toy town of mommy and uncle josh's. That's a pretty old toy!
They even got out the swimming pool for me. I LOVE the water. I can't WAIT to go to Lake Miltona and splash my cousin Kellen!

1 comment:

Kasey Noel Rose and Reagan Caroline Rose said...

So, I was just looking at your blog and Matt came over to see what I was looking at. Here is his direct quote: "Holy S@#T she looks like Kim! Oh my god, I can't believe how much they look alike"

That must be a compliment because Natalie is pretty darn cute :)