Monday, September 15, 2008

Cute Pics

I stopped to watch some tv while playing with my train. Mommy thought I looked pretty.
When do parents stop thinking their kids' feet and hands are the most precious thing ever?
Horse-play with daddy is one of my favorite times of the day!
Look at that belly!

Some cute things I've been doing lately: I was pretending to ride my stuffed cow like a horse, so daddy made a horsey noise. I stopped and said, "No Daddy! It's a COW!"

Mommy has also been introducing me to oranges. Since orange is a color I don't know very well, I like to call it a "yellow" or a "pink."

When I "pass gas", I giggle and say "toot-toot", just in case someone didn't notice.

I'm getting better at this "time-out" thing. I've even put myself in time-out a couple of times. My time out spot is upstairs on the couch. I have to just sit there and I don't get down unless mommy or daddy says so... but I ask. I say, "Get down now?"

Ouchies are my new thing- at the littlest thing, I stick out my lip and say "Ow-ee! I got hurt!" Mommy and Daddy are pretty sure I just do it for attention... they are probably right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Natalie you are so beautiful! And I am know you are smart too :) I love that you are already getting ready to be a star swimmer!