Monday, July 20, 2009

A weekend in Ghent


This weekend, Mommy and I went to Ghent. On Saturday, we visited my great uncle Joe. He gave me an ice cream bar. I really like Uncle Joe!



We went to lunch with Grandma Nuytten and Great Grandma 'Nita! It was yummy and fun to see "Grandma Nita" again.





We went and fed the fish in the pond at the Verkinderen house in Ghent. Mommy tells me that they guy that lives here made her rolle-bolles when she was little.



Here I am having fun at the park in Ghent. Grandpa took me there twice!




I see you!





Grandma and I had a tea party on the porch. I thought this was very special.






Grandma and Grandpa helped me make this stepping stone for their garden. Isn't it pretty?








Cuddling with Grandma in the hammock.







Grandpa spent a lot of time pushing me on the swing this weekend!









No comments: