Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas on the Farm, 2008

I didn't feel like riding in the sled anymore, so I thought I would pull Daddy!
For Christmas from G&G Nuytten, I got this fancy kitchen. My favorite parts are the phone, and the pots and pans that sound like water boiling or eggs frying. Here I am ordering in pizza! I just don't feel like cooking any more! :)

Kellen liked my kitchen, too! I did a good job sharing, which is a challenge for me these days. I'm pretty convinced that everything is MINE!


Here I am in what I like to call a "ho-ho hat". I like to run around saying "Ho-Ho!" and "Jingle All the Way!" (those are the only words of the song that I know)
Christmas at the farm was so much fun. I played REALLY HARD with my cousins. Santa came on Saturday morning and we played with our new toys all day long. I was pretty tired by the time the weekend was over, but it was worth it!



No comments: