Monday, December 29, 2008

Good Xmas relaxing!


Here I am snuggled up on the couch in my "ho-ho hat" and my Dora blanket watching Polar Express. What a good movie! All the Christmas festivities are done, and boy were they fun. Christmas Eve I went to Grandma and Grandpa Pilney's. I had lots of fun with my cousins Lydia, Rachel, and Harrison. I got lots of fun things!
The next morning, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Nuytten's for a nap before heading to mommy's Aunt Jane and Uncle Barry's house. I had fun there, too, but had a bit of an attitude. Perhaps it was the travel, perhaps it is because I'm two and a half. I've gotten a bit better since I've been back home in my own bed, but I miss my G&Gs! I get to go see G&G Pilney tomorrow for the day and then we go to Big Sandy for New Year's. 2009 should be a big year for me. On the list is potty training, giving up my paci, not to mention a ton more words, songs, letter sounds, and counting even higher than 15! Oh, and getting over this "attitude"! :) Happy Holidays to all!

1 comment:

Kasey Noel Rose and Reagan Caroline Rose said...

Glad she had fun! Kasey seems to have a bit of an attitude lately--seems too early though!!